Do you find fulfillment in helping with facility logistics and have a passion for cleanliness? Would you love to help make our University District Campus shine? If so, the Campus Operations Specialist position might just be the job for you- apply today!
I. POSITION DESCRIPTION
This position is primarily responsible for providing custodial services to the UD Campus. In addition to this,
as time allows, they provide logistical support and backup for the Campus Operations Manager.
Primary Custodial Job Duties
- Clean bathrooms, rooms, trash and common areas using established practices and procedures to prepare
for Sunday Gatherings and weekly events and necessary touch-ups during shifts.
- Assist with setup and tear-down of facilities for Sunday Gatherings and weekly events.
- Secure outside walkways and stairs by removing debris and snow and ice using established practices and
Secondary Campus Operations Manager Support
- Assist with logistical support for Gatherings support services including room set up/tear down and event
- Assist with locking and unlocking rooms and buildings as needed and secure building when facilities are
not in use.
- Assist with parking duties as needed.
- Assist with maintaining and securing inventory and equipment.
- Cross-train for the Campus Operations Manager position to provide backup during vacations or absences.
Essential Job Functions
Have essential physical and mental capacities in the following: interpersonal skills, memory, attention to
detail, follow directions, comprehension, calculating, reading, writing, speaking, evaluating, mathematics,
Be trained as required in cleaning methods and techniques, new products, & handling recycling materials.
Ability to lift at least 50 lbs, bend, walk, sit, reach overhead comfortably and without strain.
Attend safety and other related team meetings.
Be trained in and assist with campus emergencies when necessary.
The church may also assign other duties or responsibilities, in its sole discretion.
III. EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS
- Must be able to take initiative and execute tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be a team player and hard worker.
- Must be on-time for shifts.
- Ability to maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude under pressure.
- Flexibility with a variety of tasks and situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and problem-solve when necessary.
Work Status: Non-Exempt
Supervisor: Campus Pastor
Staff Supervision: None
Employees of The City Church must comply with the policies, procedures, requirements and responsibilities set forth
in the staff handbook and the church’s other manuals and directives, as revised by the church from time to time.
These include, for example, attendance at the weekly staff meeting, lifestyle expectations, and church attendance
This job description is subject to revision by The City Church at any time and for any reason. Nothing in this job
description shall be construed as an implied agreement or promise of specific treatment of an employee and The City Church.